Which motherboard is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAYERMAN

Baseband Member
Hi to everyone!

I'm a newbie here so please be gentle! :)

Anyway i have this problem i recently got a used gigabyte GA-7IXE4 which works fully, then a week after i found a GA-7ZX-H which was on ebay at a bargain for £10 buy it now as untested, so being a bargain hunter i bought it, fixed it all up booted it, all what was needed was a bios update, the board looked as though it wasn't worked much,if at all.

Which brings me to this dilemma, which of the 2 boards is best overall for gaming, or another way of saying it, which board is best to keep!

Chris

In the world of 3gb cpu's those 2 boards might be pathetic, but as im on a tight budget those 2 seemed a bargain, much better than my default pc which was GA-5AX Socket 7 400mhz!!

Have got some good stuff ready for 1 of these boards: Lite-on 52-32-52 cdrw which im having for xmas, 256mb pc133 sdram, brand new creative soundblaster live still in box, and my default matrox mga g200 agp card will get a decent one lol, and a amd duron 750mhz -- this was supposed to be faulty but having tested it thoroughly its perfectly working! may consider getting an athlon but until then this will do.

Just need to know which one of the above boards is worthy to keep, because i was thinking of keeping the GA-7ZX-H and selling the other one.

i would keep both and use the one that is tested more stable. if the GA-7ZX-H was sold for that much i would assume it is very unstable or something on it is not working.

you would not get much money for used motherboards in that range.the hassle of selling them is just not worth it imo.

Yeah i see your point, both were used only the ga-7zx was according to the person who sold it me said it was part of a bulk he had, and said it was untested, by looking at the board it looks new even the solder looks fresh all the labels look new aswell, and it came in the original box, apparently people who bought boards off this person said that the boards worked perfectly some even had all the accesories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom