software for copy DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluekitchen

Beta member
Nero 6 ultra was recommended for copy movies from dvd to cd-r but its not working. Is there another software that is better? What other features on my computer should I have? How do I check for those features? thanks. I'm fairly computer literate - but no techie.

Good idea for decrypter, get the latest and go here for exhaustive
guides for ripping/editing/burning. Also, look at the "Tools" section
because there are lots of freeware programs for any project.

www.videohelp.com

I recomend sonic record it now! to every one did u buy your computer from a oem then most likely you have that program installed.

Warez Monster said:
First you need software like DVD Shrink or DVD Decryptor, then you burn the dvd using nero which works because I use the same setup. Go to www.majorgeeks.com and download them

This is great advice. I can use DVD Shrink 90% of the time which makes things go fast. However movies with that new bastard Sony Encryption must go through DVD Decryptor then back into Shrink so it will fit onto a DVD then burn it all to a DVD movie via Nero.

Another very good software is Super DVD Copy. Be default, it removes all nonessential items like previews, extra languages, etc and blows thru sony encryption. DVD Decrypter, the updated one, works when others dont.

Whoa really..is that freeware as well?Also when it removes all that stuff since it does not compress the actual video (or does it?) will it fit on a blank DVD? Or is this a shrinker program as well? That would be *****in if it was an all in one (DVD Decrypter+DVD Shrink) I wouldnt mind dropping down cash for it actually :) especially if it blows through the sony encryp.

DVD Decrypter just decodes it then dvd shrink shrinks it then it is of to your choice of burning software.Both are freeware I use both alot.

It has a 5 time use. It dont use DVD shrink with it, just nero or whatever else you use to burn them. Thats like my last resort to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom