The PC of 2010!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha - I particularly like the passive cooling and the 1.9kW PSU :D
That passive cooling would have to be a black hole, or something - AMD FireBird doesn't sound like the coolest runner out :)
It would need passive though, with those 30KRPM HDDs
Care to explain the "Wired" logitech mouse? I haven't seen any problems with wireless logitech even by todays standards.

Great Loader said:
haha - I particularly like the passive cooling and the 1.9kW PSU :D
That passive cooling would have to be a black hole, or something - AMD FireBird doesn't sound like the coolest runner out :)
It would need passive though, with those 30KRPM HDDs
Care to explain the "Wired" logitech mouse? I haven't seen any problems with wireless logitech even by todays standards.

I don't want a wireless mouse.

LOL Major, I like:
17" IIyama CRT @ 1280x1024@64b@200Hz
You are full on CRT, lol :D
Come on, by then LCD's will be at 0.1ms response time. Is that still not good enough :p

At least get a CRT bigger than 17", it's 2010, they only cost a nickle anyways... ;)

1337 n00beh said:
oh yeah and windows 64 bit te takes up 98% of your system resources and stops u from running anything not made by Microsoft. Sorry peeps.
we all try and go to Linux but windows has taken over and bribes intel and AMD to make it so that all u can run on there hardware.
the AMD and Intel CEO glance at each other, and laugh in the face of Bill gates, as they don't need his money.

Bigger monitors are not better. There are some downsides. On today's CRT monitors the sharpness decreases as the monitor get's bigger. You have to move your head if you sit too close to them. 17" is my preferred size. Just compare a 17" CRT with any 19" CRT and you will see the difference.
I dunno with LCD's, but too big still sucks if you sit too close to them.
LCD's will get better, that's for sure. As soon as the response time, color purity, resolution support, dot pitch, and contrast match those of CRT's I will get an LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom