Lanparty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant afford that. if i could i would cause i just put so much money into my car that my computer has to go second hand now. and besides its really fine the way it is i just want a cooler mobo ya know? im working on a 754 though, if i could afford it.

i know it is lol. And i can get a 754 combo for pretty cheap at frys. thats why i cant go 939 cause i know its better but i cant afford it cause of the car. BTW i have whats in my sig.

lol I HATE YOU lol you have a nice car. i have nothing yet until next year then i hope too get a honda hatchback or some kind of hatchback yo mod and race or drit with.

dude i just dropped 10 g's on my car lol and i dont get it till september. i gotta pay these guys in cash by the time they are finished modding my car or they keep my title till i DO pay up. i wish i woulda done it myself first but damn its gonna be sweet. BTW i dont have THAT car in my sig but i have those body kits on them and its green. oh yea ill race ya!

well i want a lanparty cause ive always wanted a lan[arty board from DFI. Plus i like to OC as well and i will be up in the DFI craze :D and 89$ isnt as bad as 138$ that that one site had it up for. plus i get it right in my hands and i dont think frys sells the infinity boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom