ATI radeon xpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmer

Daemon Poster
128MB ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M w/Hypermemory
The HP laptops are powered by this chip and i was wondering what games i would be able to play i hear it is a pretty powerful chip but how powerful? HL2 low or hight or at all?? Doom3 at all??? how powerful is this game matched up to todays games??

Isn't that their chipset? In which case, what graphics card are you running off of it? Or is it intergrated? If it is intergrated, than it would be HL2 on lowest settings, with a low resolution. Doom 3? probally the same, if it will run at all.

if u go to www.hp.com and go to notebooks then to hp notebooks and scroll down the secnd one over has that card or chip which im not sure what it is i think it is a card thought cause it gives me the option to have 32mb or 128mb

I get this from the link...

We are unable to process your request to customize one of our pcs. We expect to be up and running promptly, so check back soon!

If you're interested, may we recommend our ready-to-ship model pcs? Simply click on desktops or notebooks in the top navigation bar, find the pc series you're looking for, and select the ready-to-ship button to see our line of pre-built pcs ready for delivery when you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom