No video input!!!! Pls help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc2003

Solid State Member
Just built a new computer with the following specs:

Intel 630
ECS PF4
Corsair DDR2533 512mb x 2 (dual channel)
Seagate 120gb SATA
Liteon s1693s
Gigabyte 6600T Pcie
SPI Green Power 350w psu
Antec SLK3000B
Windows XP Pro with SP2

When i boot up the computer everything works fine. When i turn off the computer and try to boot it up again within a couple of minutes then everything is fine. However, if i try booting up after 5 min or so, the power LED is on and everything seems to be working except that there is "no video input" on my 19 inch philips LCD. In order to boot up my computer i need to manually switch off the power button on the PSU or at the power point, wait for a couple of minutes and then boot up. I basically have to use the PSU power button which is rather annoying.

I have tried changing the PSU, video card to a 6200TC and ram all to no avail. I have returned the motherboard and the technician says the board is not faulty.

Any one has any advice?

Thanks nitestick.....i have already tried another monitor to no avail.....i have search on the web that it could be bcos the power switch on the case is stuffed and that a simple replacement would do.....any idea if that is possible???????????

Have already updated to the latest bios version 1.1f

Mine does that. It does it every 4 months or so. And i havent fixed it. I have come to the conclusion its just one of those things. I have an ATI 9200 se 256mb card. What card do you have? Im not quite sure.

My videocard is GV-NX66T128D....any suggestion on how to find this prob would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom