TF Advanced Section Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I've been on vacation, and am a bit behind...

Out of the chute, I have to sayt hat this is actually a great idea. It will take some close moderating to keep it "advanced", but I can see it working. And, hey, I'd even like to get in on it.

True, there are a lot of youngsters on this forum, as well as a number of noobs. But then there are some who just enjoy this site enough to stick around, even though fielding the same questions over and over and over and over gets pretty boring. An "advanced" forum could be used by those who know what they are doing as well as those who want to know what they are doing (or what they are really screwing up while they attempt to do...whatever).

I am definately in support of this idea.

i would definately like to see this. I think it would help the intermediate knowledge ppl learn more advanced stuff.
i would also REALLY like to see a gallery section for computer pics

and when is the darn quiz gonna be done?

Nothing yet, Larry said he would get back to me like a week ago but has yet to do so. I'm going to PM him right now and see what the diznilly is. I want this thing to happen badly!

I just got a PM from Larry, it is a go. It will be soem time before it happens though, as he is really busy with work and I am getting ready to go back to school. He said it will be run on a different application and everything. It will be VBuilletin v3. It will be a seperate subsidary of TF but will be accessed via TF. He has some high hopes for this project, as do I. It is now nonly a matter of time. You will all know things when I know things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom