Wireless Keyboard, mouse -- Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't recommend Bluetooth just yet for Wireless keyboard and mouse. There is an issue with some OSes (XP mainly) that the key/mouse freeze up sometimes on a regular basis. They don't know exactly what causes it yet, but it is a very real problem.

I will try to find the article.

my experience with wireless mouses has been pretty bad. When gaming it would lag and sometimes just go somewhere on its own, it didnt feel directly connected and was to much lag for my liking

I use the Microsoft Explorer Wireless Mouse & love it!! Thinking about trying the wireless keyboard:D

ordered the Logitech MX Duo!!!

$67 free shipping and no tax!
should go well with my new system:

A7V600
1GB DDR 400 Corsair
RAID 0 with 2 Wester Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM Drives
Athlon XP 3000, 400 FSB
GeForce4 MX 440 - 8X

:)
Anyone think this machine will be "fast" to process data/images?

I hope so!

wireless mouse

I just returned my wireless intellimouse explorer because the scroll was too sensitive and fast in games. I turned off all the acceleration, but I still ddin't get what I wanted. I was use to my intellimouse explorer v1.1 where the scroll had a very slight click everytime you scrolled. Thus for every click, it would change a weapon in unreal or rtcw and everything else. I am now on a intellimouse explorer w/ bluetooth, but I don't have the install cd to get it going. I bought it as the display unit at bestbuy and they didn't have the cd. Sooo, if anyone that reads this has access to the cd I would greatly appreciate a zip file of it. As far as lag and performance, the previous wireless mouse was flawless with online play. Never even got a hint of lag.

Wireless Mouse Problems

Hello.... well, after several months of perfect use of my Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard....

I have an issue with it.... Well, at least I assume its the mouse.

yesterday it started to act up and mess up and have issues:

1) when moving the mouse, it slows, pauses, stops, etc.
2) it also jumps around a little bit when "acting up"

The best way to describe the issue is... You know or remember when you PC had "too much" running at once... and you tried to move the mouse to do things.... how it would not respond as it should....

that is the problem I have... BUT it is very random, but often.

I checked the CPU when it messes up... nothing.
only few programs are up when it happens.

the battery is charged??? [well, the light is not blinking]
the distances from keyboard and intake infared is very close
there seems to be nothing different my PC....

Any Thoughts?????????

Thanks

Wireless keyboards and mouse's are realy usefull, mean i can sit in bed, and [play vice city on the plasma screen with out cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom