Here's the price on the new video card everyone is talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's discontinued because it's not in stock, hence they aren't selling them. The whole point to this thread was the PRICE $$$$.

$649....not bad really....Ultra was around that price when it first came out....good ole eVGA brand too :D

the black heatsink looks pretty slick

It may be discontinued but it still says its in stock. thats what were saying is odd. that and it dosent look to much better than the ultra by those specs. Im a fanboy and im dissapointed.:mad:

yeah, just gonna have to see what the ATI is sportin....from the rumored specs it seems like the ATI would just dominate it.....be pretty stupid of nvidia to let that happen, but I'll be a supporter of ATI easily if that is the case.

Im almost tempted to pick up one of these, but its just too expensive...especially since its only been a year since i dropped $400 for an X800 Pro thats now nearly worthless. I will have to wait to see what ATI comes out with...i don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Seems like ATI is going to win, the 7800GTX scored round about 7800 hence the name 7800GTX, there was an article stating that the R520 scored over 10K in 3dmark 05, so it seems ATI are in the lead but are having problems with there card now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom