Computer problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
So today I turned on my computer... well, tonight actually... first time in a day. I turned it on, and all I got was a black screen. That beep didn't even sound telling me that everything is okay. So I turned it off via the button on the front, turned it back on, and everything was fine. Just curious... should I be worried? Why did it not start right the first time?

haha.... really though, this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Never seen this before at all. Just wondering if I should worry about it.

Ya, it could be a loose connection. On my old dell, I once didn't post either. It turned out that my monitor wasn't tightly connected to my computer. I just tightened it and everything was ok

Okay, I fibbed. I reached back and wiggled the monitor plug around to push it in more, but it seemed to be pushed in all the way already, so I didn't even think that it could have fixed the problem. Maybe it did, maybe it is a loose connection on the button... I don't know. First time it ever happened, and it hasn't happened again, so no worries for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom