Building my Watercooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question, does water cooling look cool? Or does it just look like a buch of fish tank tubes? I looked at some pics and they looked pretty cool, but I'm skeptical about the looks in real life.

Hacp said:
Just a question, does water cooling look cool? Or does it just look like a buch of fish tank tubes? I looked at some pics and they looked pretty cool, but I'm skeptical about the looks in real life.

I think they look very cool!
This is mine. I've relocated my radiator to the out side of the case so my dual 120's can get fresher air.
doneright.jpg

Check out Extreme Overclocking for a ton of info on water-cooling and such.

powerslave12 said:
thats pretttyyyyy cool.

Thanks. It looks cooler in person. Shame I have to get rid of it. Nothing beats knowing you can push your equipment as far as it can physically go without fear of heat. Plus it's fun to work with....

I'll get another setup when things settle a bit.

That looks f***ing wicked sick! Just for that im thinking of water coolin except one little problem... i dont anything about watercooling at all, i dont want to buy a kit because i think they look ugly, i wanna set one up just like yours except for AMD 939.

reggie_da_man said:
That looks f***ing wicked sick! Just for that im thinking of water coolin except one little problem... i dont anything about watercooling at all, i dont want to buy a kit because i think they look ugly, i wanna set one up just like yours except for AMD 939.

Just so you know, you can use everything in this kit minus the cpu water block. That could be picked up at dangerden.com...

;)

always get TDX, it's basically their best block. the RBX requires a pretty damn strong pump, stronger than D4 and isn't THAT much of a performance increase even if you do have that pump, not to mention the 3 barbs can be a pain in the ass

since im leaving for summer break in a few days, i'll start building my watercooling system as soon as i come back, and keep you guys up to date w/ how its going. :)
and btw, i just have to drop a line to all if any skateboarders on this forum, dont forget go skateboarding day is the 21st of june :)
so go skate, and thx again for all the help and watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom