Case Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if you have these "council pickups" outside of Australia but what happens is the council in certan out a flyer notifying of the council pickup and what date. Then, you ridetimes of the year will send around with a screwdriver and a backpack and salvage usually the HDD and Ram from computers people have thrown out, and occasionly you find empty cases, but this is the first time its been an ATX decent one. I put my server in it and its running fine.

very nice man, great job actually. if you big time critics think thats bad at least what he did was good, yall should see my cd-rom!:D i painted it black and boy does it look stupid hahaha.

P.P. Mguire said:
very nice man, great job actually. if you big time critics think thats bad at least what he did was good, yall should see my cd-rom!:D i painted it black and boy does it look stupid hahaha.

yeah lol i remember when i painted the front of my case all black with a marker lol >_>'

While you're modding, here's a thought. Flip your PSU.

Cut a blowhole for the intake. That way it is sucking in cooler air from the outside, giving you a cooler, and more stable, PSU.

Be sure to add an extra internal fan, or blowhole fan, to the case to help make up for the lost of the PSU's fan.

trotter thats a few weeks ago in my shark that i have right now and just from putting my hand behind the psu while its running it seems to be blowing much cooler air:)

I wish i hadn't bought my 'i-cute' case from ebuyer now, when i could of got a better quality case made by antec or whatever for the same price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom