fedesch

Solid State Member
Hi everybody!

My computer turn on alone!!!! HELP!!!
I just made my computer.. with..
Asus P5GDC
PSU Coolermaster realpower 450W
case. Coolermaster CAC T05
and the rest... I guess this is the information that matter...

As I said, after using the computer all day, I turn it off, and when I wake up.. the computer is on!!!!!

Any advice? apart from that I have ghosts at home!

Thanks!!!!!!

Fede

rofl

Are you sure it shut it self down completly? Because during shut down if XP pro gets an BSOD error it will restart. My sisters computer does that no matter what i do because theres something wrong with the motherboard.

Haha that's spooky, waking up to it turned on.

Check to see if the BIOS has the option "Boot from RTC (Real Time Clock)", and it might be set to "Every Day", at a certain time.

Hi... I checked the BIOS.. but everything is disable in the power options... apart from ACPI APIC SUPPORT that I don´t know what it is.... Any other advise?
There isn´t any error messege when it is shutting down..
thanks

Fede

haGGard said:
Temporary fix: Flip the switch on the PSU while you are sleeping...

Yeah that 'might' work. When I first built my computer I used an unbranded PSU, and the switch on the back didn't do anything! It was always on, regardless of the switch position!

lol man u might have some ghosts or something lol ur sleeping and BAM ur computers on lol thats hilarious if u cant fix it try to get a replacement mobo just tell them its broken and dont go into details lol

persintent problem... do you reckon that it´s the mobo? I do turn the PSU off during the night.. but I paid a lot for this computer and it should work perfect! Do you reckon that ASUS will replace my mobo without any question?
thanks!

Fede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom