Lanparty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
ok well i was wondering where i could find a NF2 ultra400 DFI Lanparty board. i know they made one cause i always wanted one since they came out but i just cant find them anymore!! know whre i can get one?

if it's not at newegg.com, zipzoomfly.com, monarchcomputers.com, or mwave.com I don't know

Ok well none of those sites have it but not even DFI.com has it listed. they have the infinity NF2 but not the Lanparty. Why did everybody discontinue it?

nope, its a lanparty board w/ the UV reactive things on it. Its just like the NF3 and NF4 from DFI cept its a Lanparty w/ a NF2ultra400 chipset.

Like you said earlier "Why did everyone discontinue it?" i found about 5 different stores and 4 of them said no longer available, i guess if you want to get something thats discontinued the places that will have it will always overcharge you cause they know they are not made anymore/not many places still stock them/if you want it bad enough you will pay for it.

Drworm2005.

[EDIT] I know it's not as much as yours but i just ordered a ABIT NF7-S rev2.0 here in Australia where it is also discontinued and it will cost me $119.00AD=$92.50USD.

Yea my friend just bought that same board as well and it cost him about the same price. If i was to pay that much for the board i might as well get an NF3 and get a 64bit Athlon! I just wanted a DFI board that was a lanparty cause i figured i could get one cheap now cause of the NF3 and NF4 but i guess not. i didnt think they would discontinue them so fast. all well.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom