question about coolbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I just got my sli setup runnin and its bad ass. Now for the overclocking. In the frequency settings, it doesnt allow me to choose which card is oced. With sli enabled, does it automatically oc both cards?

i know, with 2 ultras, i dont need to oc them

nm i dont need to oc.. the only game i really play is eq2. and after selling my radeon and gettin these 2 beasts. I find out that eq2 totally sucks on geforce cards. in eq2 i barely get 30fps with the settings in the middle,,, yet i break 10K in 3dmark05... sucks i shoulda stuck with ati

Not every game supports SLI dude.....so the games that don't utilize both cards will give you worse performance....just one of many reasons I don't like SLI

Dude im sure one of those "beasts" will run circles around that radeon. you just gotta know how to use them to get good performance. I have a 5600ultra and my friend has a 9800XT. Mine runs circles around his cause he dosent know how to run things right on his computer so he wishes he would have bought an FX card (sighs sucker hahah)

says right on the nvidia page that eq2 is supported,and it also comes with a profile for it. I just been readin that a lot of ppl have been having troubles getting a 6800 ultra to run good with eq2, a single gpu i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom