Vapochill Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
ok i was conisdering buying a vapochill xe soon but i was wondering 2 things. is there a way to split the tube off to go to the cpu and 2 video cards? and if there is, how would i mount them on the cards?

theres no way to do that simply put.......you MIGHT be able to do it if you had a thorough knowledge of how they work and could build one from scratch but if you knew that you wouldn't be posting this question ;)

well i saw on the sli rig of the month a guy that put one on his cpu and 1 on his cards and that one was split it had like a smaller tube that split in 2 to each card i think that would be so f'inf sweet though:p i would only buy one and try to split it to 3 as i dont have 1600$ to spend on that but i could save up the 800$ for a while if it were possible and would still cool well which im sure it would...=/

hmm well also when you said build your own that got me thinking...could i just get parts from like a fridge store and build one?

Umm kind of....it's no easy task dude....I haven't even bothered getting into it because the little I did start to read of it, is just confusing as hell....you gotta know what gases to use, brazing skills, a good understanding of how these things work, and much more crap I can't mention because I'm sure theres more steps.....a lot of people get fridge parts but it still takes a lot of knowledge about them and time.....go to Xtremesystems.org and look at their phase change section, has all the info you need there, but you aren't going to learn it overnight that's for sure

ya i know lol im just thinking my dad knows alot about that stuff so he could help me out. ill find some stuff out and tell you guys my results if i get it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom