Internet Explorer and Mozilla auto closing windows when something bad is written

Status
Not open for further replies.

blink-182

Solid State Member
Hey guys, hope you can help me out, If I try to type in virus on google, or kill, or violence then Mozilla auto closes the window, same thing happens with Internet Explorer, on msn my friends name was "Im going to kill you" I tried to talk to him and it auto closed that to.... Right now I am using no anti-virus because when I try to run Norton it auto closes, I tried spybot search and destroy but that does not work either, I've tried Hijackthis! but it made an error so I put the log on the website and I emailed the guy, yet I havn't heard an answer, should I reformat my computer? cuz it is really bugging me, if this has happened to some one else, please tell me what you did! It would mean the world to me!

No they don't go on it, it won't let me install anything, I tried to install avg on the download page..... just 4 fun i tried 2 install all of them just 2 c, n I clicked on them the window opened n auto closed it..... I didn't even have a chance 2 look at what was inside

i ran this gameguard thing cuz i was playing a game and it said, Virus: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.75264.B

then it said
File Name: c:\windows\system32\yawxun.exe, and i googled the website and nothing is on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom