Help me decide on memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I wanted to do that I could have to very large Iwakis, and right before the RAM I could have a smaller heatercore, just to cool the water before it hits the RAM. Or I could put it after the ram, to get rid of the heatdump that the RAM would put into the water. Either way, it would still be cool, and I could easily compensate for the heat dump they would show and/or the water flow decrease. I dont know, I want my rig as functional as all hell but looking super coll at the same time.

So I decided on the G Skill LA's, but something happened that I didnt prepare for... I RAN OUT OF MONEY!!! GOD DAMMIT!!! Im so damn pissed, I had a few more things to buy and then BAM! DONE! But I found out that going to school is alot closer than previously thought, and my books are going to be hella more expensive than I thought. I was talking to one of the engineering teachers, and he said that some of his books easily run $200 a peice. Kind of leaves me SOL. So now I have some REALLY good parts, and some REALLY crappy ones. Kinda pointless to have them both in conjunction, and I cant afford my G Skills and I want nothing less.

Just like I was all excited about ordering that DFI nf3 board that I forgot to order more tubing for my WC setup :p now I just gotta pray that miraculously the tubing will still be able to fit even with slightly different CPU location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom