Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not even half the correspondence I have had with these people. I'm sure If I sent all of it you guys would have a field day. But I wont send you anymore enough is enough. I spent long enough editing those to keep the sellers information out of it. Just incase to cover myself. This has just been one fiasco after another. Now all I can do is sit here and hope I get my money back. If I dont get it back well then at least I stopped a bunch of people who shouldnt be selling chocolate covered ants on some street corner in the bronx let alone computers.

macdawg said:
I guess this is how the reputation of good sellers gets ruined on ebay. Very sorry for the mistake Rob, Policy is Policy. I will also be contacting our Companies Lawyer who will now contact you. Again as part of policy, when a claim is filed, our lawyers now have to get involved, and we will no longer communicate with anyone except ebay and paypal on this issue
What?? Good seller? Stop smoking crack lady; it kills brain cells.

The fact that she even thinks she's gonna win is LMAO material.

this is clear cut
they scammed
and now they gonna pay
sue em for at least 2000 bucks
be like emotional distress
and migranes from so much stress
always get teh judge on your side
these are not human beings they are jackass's who want your money
without working for it
and i hope you come to us when you get your money back so we can help you get the most out of your money

I will come to you guys for help on my next purchase for sure. Which will be soon no matter what anyhow. You guys have been a great help.

It appears Ebay wants me to contact the IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Comission) who is in partnership with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center, Ebay wanted me also to contact the local Law Enforcement Agency In my area and an Agency in the sellers area. I have the tracking numbers of the returned product and the sellers should be receiving them by no later then wednesday. If I do not get a refund for my purchase I will contact those agencies promptly. This is where the case stands at the moment. Still no refund.

As of 3 pm Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday June 21, 2005 the sellers have received their computer back by way of the tracking numbers that the United States Post Office had given me. I have received no response from them and no refund as of yet. They have falsely advertised an Alienware/IBM computer and sold me some thing else which didnt even meet the specs that they advertised. The amount of the purchase was $1,335.20 This is a felony charge in the States. If I dont have a refund by Friday evening. I will contact all Law Enforcement Agencys related to this situation (IFCC (Internet Fraud Complaint Comission) who is in partnership with the FBI and National White Collar Crime Center, and local police/sheriff's departments in their and my areas). Paypal is still working on the case as is The Better Bussiness Bureau and Ebay. This is where I stand at this point to keep everyone updated.

Give em Hell!!!!
Think of them as NAZI bastards cant you just feel the need to go kill em.
And if you do request a refund ask for all shipping cost encured as well and also add a couple hundred on for the trouble its caused you

"And if you do request a refund ask for all shipping cost encured as well and also add a couple hundred on for the trouble its caused you"

defintely, and thanks again for the update. I'm interested to see what will come of all this.

Wow... can't believe it snowballed into this. If I were you, I'd take them to court, but only after I contacted all of those places you listed. At this point, you can get the money for the computer back, shipping covered, and even extra stuff. The great thing about this site is that there is a date for the last post. That means you have a timeline bud, and that means you can sue for your major headache. It would be under "pain and suffering." They wasted your time, and instead of giving you what you wanted, they completely shafted you. However, if you are going to do this, do it soon. The longer you wait, the better chance they have of winning because eventually the judge will just tell you that you should have dealt with it right away. You are fine now though. I am just saying... take them for all it's worth.

And for the record... them telling you that they're contacting lawyers was nothing more than a bluff if you ask me. Let her contact them, you contact yours (along with that list of people you need to contact) and we'll see who wins when you have the IFCC on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom