Custom win Fax Cover sheet. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdisney

Baseband Member
HI.
I have a new printer that has the ability to Print to Fax with your computer. So, lets say I want to print this form out and then fax it. Now I can just fax it. Everyone has 3 basic Windows *.sce cover sheet. I want to know how I can make my own *.sce that I can register (add) into windows. An electronic coversheet with my company logo and info, all this with getting the “To:” and “From:” info in the correct place on the electronic fax cover sheet. Does anyone know how to do this? Is there a special free program I can feed it a *.doc and put the windows input fields into? So, basically I want to have a custom electric fax cover sheet. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Jess
Jdisney@telco1.com

I've never actually used the Fax service in windows, but in just looking at it, there is a personal conver pages option in the Fax Console.

To get to the Fax console goto Start -> Accessories -> Communications -> Fax -> Fax Console

Then in the console, click tools -> personal cover pages

You can then select new to design your own, or import them using the .cov or .cpe file format.

I have ran into a bump. After creating the document, it saves it as a *.cov (renaming it to *.cse jacks it up) but when you go to "register it" windows wants a *.cse file. IS there some kind of conversion utility or is there another way to import the *.cov file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom