Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gets funnier day by day... Well it's not funny for raze. I feel sorry for him actually. Not everyone has the computer hardware & software knowledge that most of us have. We would have spniffed this fake out a mile away...

It's kinda like when you buy a used car, you agree that you can bring it to your own mechanic just to have it all checked out before you buy it. Poor raze's intentions we good in buying this new PC, yet he's been snowballed since day 1.

Sure connie, the MSI MOBO, "Motherboard" supports hyperthreading and can be overclocked with the use of MSI's Core Cell Technology... Yet, you can't turn a Celeron D Processor into a Pentium 4 3.0Ghz with the MSI Core Cell Utility. So again... You look like an idiot for even suggesting it.

Celeron D's do not support hyperthreading... They never have and probably never ever will...

Celeron D 2.8Ghz Prescott = $90.00 - No Hyperthreading
Newest Pentium 4 3.0Ghz = $230.00 - Yes Hyperthreading

As you can see.... There is a huge difference... You know absolutely nothing about computers yet you are selling them and making up these crazy things acting like you do.

Either connie is a totally scammer / con artist...."bad one", or she is just plain stupid...

I really hope raze gets his money back and has learned a valuable lesson...

HAVOC2k5 said:

Either connie is a totally scammer / con artist...."bad one", or she is just plain stupid...

Both...

Connie, FYI, Celerons are crap CPUs. They are for low end machines. The Pentium line is Intel's high end stuff

Those bastards! If u want some1 to OC, u pre OC it for them! Besides, celerons OC like CRAP

Alienware must have contacted Ebay cause the origional ad The people put up there of the item I bought was remove by ebay today. Ebay's Vero program removed it because someone contacted them. That must have been Alienware.

Hello all! I'm brand-spanking-new to this forum and have been reading about Raze's situation here and on Anandtech.

1st: It is obvious that these people have been intentionally sticking it to Raze from the get-go. Their whole intention was to throw a crappy ad together and lure someone into getting raped. Fortunately Raze checked the specs and came here with the problem. Their cover-up and ignorance of what they shipped him is so blantantly transparent that it's just sad.

2nd: How many of these computers do you think they've sold like this? It seems like a pretty effective scam. Let's see: put together a tempting ad with buzzwords and specs that are really quite hilarious, knowing that anyone who would bid for it doesn't know much, if anything, about computers. Really, who's gonna check? 2% of all that believe that ad? I'd take those odds anytime!

Finally, I sent them an email telling them how pathetic they are and that they're reaping what they sow. They 'sent my email to their lawyer, my email provider, and logged my IP'. Just letting you know I'm on your side Raze and I hope everything works out for you, which it will (granted they don't flee back to whatever country they came from b/c I've picked up some clues in their grammar that they ain't from these parts). Good luck.

Oh yeah, you're gonna shit your pants when you see what you can get with the $1700 you're willing to spend. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom