6600gt vs 5950 ultra??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Z- said:
Last i got a MSI FX5950ultra 256mb for xmas and it was a beast but now it is crap compared to the newer ones....within 3 months i had to get a better card becuz of it lagging in many games i play..i can't believe it was so expensive and still is!! i have it under my bed now becuz no one i no wants it... i think that the 6600gt is way better becuz its got a better chipset...mayb i should benchmark it on my computer and compare it to my friends 6600gt and see...

I can't believe you got an FX5950 Ultra for Christmas. That card is and always was pure crap. It was once the same price as the 9800XT and that card is still fine in today's games.....but the FX5950 Ultra isn't. At least you have a 6800 GT now, which is a real video card.

I dont see why you would say this beedub because youve seen my card outperform (or i should say damn near lol) your x800pro. Just think what i could do w/ that 5950 ultra? BTW what do you want for it?

burned-ati said:
5950 ultra is a waist of money they suck large balls and there not worth it

dang, funny how first you ask a quiestion defending the 5900 and then you change so fast to trashing about.... he, thanks to TF, i was about to get a 5900 to, because they had high clock speeds, but then i watied fort the 6600GT to com out for AGP and fetched myself one of these, and i can tell you, i rule!! ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom