Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nothing yet. They said they are investigating. Paypal unfortunately has a policy of up to thirty days. I will take them to court over this if need be. See what they dont know is I live In New York and they live a few states south. Well I will be moving to a state right next to them less then a month (we have a house there and I'm moving there permanently) and I checked the milage by way of map from them I will be less then 100 miles from them so a court appearence wont be a problem at all. If it comes to that I will take them to court & it will come to that if I dont get my money back. Regardless I will probably by another computer in the next two weeks. I will spend $1,700 maybe more for a good machine. Just need some help with the specs from you guys.

1,700 is PLENTY for a great gaming machine! Off the top of my head...

DFI Lanparty nForce 4 Ultra-D
1 gig of RAM (value, im assuming ur not OCing)
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego
an X900/pro/xt/whatever when it comes out in july

Sounds good. Im not to up to date on computer stuff. I will probably build it myself if I can get some sort of instructions I would like to do that as I like to learn and know how to do things. Nah I'm not into over clocking yet.

I was going to ask whats the best graphics card out and whats better Radeon or Nvidia

judging the specs alone, it looks as though the Radeon X900 will pwn the GeForce 7800, but we wont know until the benchies come out. But looking at the specs, the 7800 looks like a flop compared the X900. That X900 looks grrrreat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom