DFI NF3 Skt939 AGP is on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah since I got other shows downloaded I've stopped at episode 2 muahahahaha....it's all about Tenjou Tenge.....if I was crazy like you and actually memorized moves I'd tell you whats up boy! ::INSERT CRAZY ASS LONG JYUUKEN NAME HERE:: will PWN your Sabaku Kyuu or Taiso :p

lol, we're going beyond computer nerds and talking about anime :p Gaara is being uber nerdy by calling out actual names of moves from naruto whereas I originally started out by saying "sexy no jutsu" where this kid turns into a hot women to distract his teachers :p then it exploded from there muahahaha

By the way here's some good pics of the new DFI board from the guy Angry Games whos a DFI rep and is doing some extensive testing :D

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12885&page=26&pp=15

I've been following that thread since page 1...and before this thread there was another one with 25+ pages that got closed because of people making lame ass comments towards the end, so yeah I've been following this crap for a while, but still not even as long as some people who've been waiting almost a year lol

speaking of weather...it was nice and sunny, then it turned black in two seconds. then we had an hour long thunderstorm with intense rain, lightning, and thunder. And since i dont have a surge suppressor, i had to turn my comp off :(

man, it wasn't even a big earthquake....I'm sure for the people on the epicenter it was a nice little jolt and all, but NOTHING happened, no one was hurt, no stores were damaged...all that happened is maybe some crap fell off the shelves and they've been reporting it as "BREAKING NEWS" for the last freakin 3 hours, people are freakin ignorant I swear.

Earthquakes feel weird though, you really don't want to experience one....the small ones are aright, but for that split second you think 'wtf?' I couldn't imagine a big one....I was waken up once a few years back by a pretty big one, that's just freaky

P.P. Mguire said:
dude nubius i just saw on the news about your E-quake!! thats so cool, i wish i could experience one!:D

E-Quake means earthquake and not related to the game quake hrm...

I wish I could experince a nice sized one as well

I dont suppose u get much snow in So.Cal, do u nubius? Its cool to wake up with a 1 foot of white stuff outside your door :)

Its cool to wake up with a 1 foot of white stuff outside your door
You get cocaine delivered to your door step?

I dont suppose u get much snow in So.Cal, do u nubius?
Actually yeah, it's a rarity, and I was trying to find this picture right now where the entire freakin neighborhood is just solid white from a snowstorm we had last year.....I'm not too far away from big bear (anyone who skiis knows of big bear) so when it gets all crazy up there sometimes it drifts this way, but yeah snow is like....a once a year adventure and that's about it lol

I live in whats called 'The high desert' of so cal so yeah its all hot and brown here for the most part.

My wifes family has a cabin at Big Bear, I've been there a couple times. Small world aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom