Heres a good one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

horris1st

In Runtime
Im trying to install some software on my PC. BUT even though the software is english, it comes up in japaneese, or some other language that i cannot understand! When i install on another PC the software is displayed in english, so there is a problem on this machine not the software.

The software is Adobe Photoshop elements 3.

Take a look at the picture, and see what you think.

Thanks Guys. (n gals)

my.php

Or http://img234.echo.cx/img234/6553/photo4vu.jpg

Is your default language english or the other one? some programs use the default lang. Might not be it but thats what im thinking. tell me if im wrong and ill think about it some more :)

Ok its not my win XP language. And the software is english, as it came from the adobe site. And it is displayed in english on another PC.

:s

Not much to go on eh? Im as puzzled as everybody else ive asked. Even adobe cant give me an answer..

Is there an option what language to download? If so download the just english one, they usually have an internaltional one and then one with just the english language.

The software is being downloaded off the adobe.co.uk site. It is definatly in english, Ive tried to install the software on two other PC's and it is displayed correctly.

In conclusion it is not the software. It is the machine im working on now. I thought that it might be somthing to do with the language setup in the software as well. But it only suports english. No other languages are displayed.

Have had some serious virus's on my machine. Tried for 3 days to remove them, so in the end it was a format. Problem is fixed, and ive come to the conclusion that it was a virus that was causing the problem. Thanks for help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom