DFI NF3 Skt939 AGP is on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey would this be a good board to get for a first time builder, I was reading some reviews on Newegg the the DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D was not for first time builders, and was wondering if this is the same case for this board?

Its just as good as any board for 1st time builders. its when u go to overclock that u get way more options than any other board. newbies might be a little overwhelmed

yea some guy was saying that it was his first time building and it was running unstable without him messing with the bios.

apart from the AGP/PCI-E differenece of the NF3 to the NF4 is there no other difference?
Pretty much

Great, now I got all these people riding bets on me! I can't lose! :p

Lets just hope I got a good CPU and the board lives up to the DFI name.

I puting my money on instabilities at 2.2Ghz at max vcore and full system melt down at 2.4Ghz.

Does that take any presure off you :p

nah I just have the uncontrollable urge to murder you now! :D

Strange thinge, I was just PM'ing gaara and an earthquake just happened :p good ole southern california.......wonder if anyone else on here in the so cal area felt it....man they feel odd....theres been a lot as of lately too

Take a screenie of that :p lol

i live in new york, so we just get all of those Noreasters (snow, wind, hail, ice, etc etc). not now, though, of course

Apparently it was a 5.4 in Eucypa I think it's spelled which is about 60 miles from here.....earthquakes just feel...odd....lol, can't even describe it...it just feels freaking weird to feel everything rumbling around you, I can't even imagine the big ass 8.0's in china and how those most have felt.

I've got a 3GHz 300MHz target set and I don't think I'll expect anything less...yeah yeah I was thinking 2800MHz on a 1:1 ratio but I'm too damn greedy. :p

YOU WILL BE TAKEN IN BY MY SEXY NO JUTSO AND THEN YOU WILL GO DOWN!
Sabaku Kyuu will own you, mwahahahaha you haven't even gotten that far to know it's ownage. No wait! After the little earthquake I think Sabaku Taiso is more appropriate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom