Possibly making this case/mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337 n00beh

Baseband Member
I might wait till christmas for new comp so that i can afford to make this mod.

This will be my first mod of a case so i may need help (information). want to make a nuclear fallout based case (Fallout is one of my Favourite Games).

It is to be based around Watercooling, which i hope to seem like Nuclear Waste. As A Resivour, I will have a small(about 20 cm high) barrel shaped container, which will be themed as a barrel of nuclear waste on the top of the case. Below the case, I will have an a chamber to house the PSU, Pump and Radiator, possibly with sound insulation and waterproofing of the top of it (if this doesn't make it warmer).
With Fans in it and holes to allow heat through.

"Nuclear" Pipes (watercooling Tubes), will give through the pump in the bottom into the case, connected to gpu, chipset, cpu (maybe other stuff too), that will then go into the Barrel of "Nuclear Waste", back through the case, into the radiator and back into the pump and done again.

In the actual case, there will be the mo1herboard, cpu, gpu ect., a 12cm fan with a themed fan grill. 2 dvdrom drives, floppy, 2/3 hard drives. Maybe heatsink for ram, windows ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom