Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raekwon said:
ive only got a 4200ti and its completely screwed, the memory has to be underclocked to 400 from 512stock (strange stock speed i know) so it doesnt show artifacts and freeze the computer

have u check that the fan is working at full speed? have u tried re-installing the heatsink and fan and putting some arctic silver5 or similar between the core and heatsink?

hahaha

sorry.

well, yes.... yes.... no....

its got nothing to do with any of that, but i thank you none-the less for you're help. it was defective out of the box, but never got taken back under warranty, i was given it, so im not complaining anyway.

OK YEA YEA IM GONNA HAVE TO SAY I HAVE THE RECORD SCORE HERE LOL JUST PLAYIN I SCORE 3600 IN 3DMARK03 AND 4234 OVERCLOCKED AND I SCORE 11000 IN 3DMARK01SE AND 11640 OVERCLOCKED I GUESS THATS NOT BAD FOR A 9500 PRO!! AND I DONT GOT 05 NO MORE.. BUT PLEASE TELL ME WAT U THINK

Nubius said:
Yeah I believe he volt modded and cooled the shyte out of his system, it's not like he just tossed on regular water cooling to get that....I got 3830 with a 6600GT with it's stock cooler in 05.....with his 8600 score he's pulling 4300per card basically so that would take a pretty nice OC......buuuut come to think of it, his system overall woulda been better than my socket A, and water cooled would yeild a better OC......but yeah I was just assuming that was the time he OC'd the crap out of them.

lol it's a bit more than watercooling..its card waterchilled and cpu Dry Ice -80c (cpu is -32c idle)

http://www.sa3doc.za.net/pics3.htm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom