Planning on getting my First Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't really upgrade a Dell either, as mentioned before. The specs are good, but the motherboard and available BIOS settigns will suck probably.

do not get the Radeon X850. It lacks PSM 3.0, a vital component of of future games.

I dont know how we can say this any plainer - do NOT GET EMACHINES OR DELL!!! lol

Monarch Computers make great, real custom systems. And they are very good for the price. Like i said, i configured a 3700 san diego w/ a 6800 GT, 1 gig of RAM and dual layer optical drives for $1400

Ok heres the deal. Get the dell if you want. I think he just wants to be hasstle free and not worry about anything. Also, he probably doesn't know anything about computers, so the 3 year warrenty will look good. Dell's really nice about its warrenty. My aunt, who didnt trust me enough to let me build her computer, didn't get a surge protector and got her comp fried the 2nd week after she bought a dell. I called dell up and told them that the mobo somehow touched the chasis and fried everything up and they beleived me. They sent everything new to my aunt. Pretty good.

what kind of desktop under 2,000 dollars and a top end gaming computer able to play battlefield 2

I was lying btw. The dell will be able to play bf2. If you don't want any hastles, get the dell. However, if you want to save money, look at the other options.

ok so the only reason you guys are telling me not to get the dell is because its overpriced and will you guys now be able to help me out with my dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom