Planning on getting my First Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man this is my first computer and im just really excited to start playing Battlefield 2

Schurmy said:
ok Just answer this question will this Dell Dimension 8400 handle Battlefield 2 good

E-Machinnes is a joke, possibly the worst computer, with dell being second worse

Get a custom built PC from Monarch Computers, or a local store.

And that del will handle BF2, but it wont handle many other games to their full potential

yeah i dont have a copy of Windows XP so it would be a good choice to get a dell then i guess

does anyone have a link to the nvidia 6800GT when i go to nvidias main site they dont show it

the thing is why are you telling me to build my computer when i can just upgrade the dell when i have to.

I don't know... if you order the Dell they send you all that crap like Microsoft Word and whatnot with extra CD's which is good, because then you don't have to buy it. You also get Windows XP with an install disk with it. In the future it would DEFINITELY be wise to build one though, and just install that version of Windows XP on it instead of ordering another Dell.

Windows xp home edition=90 bucks. Also, you can't upgrade dells that well. They specifically make their manuals very general, so you dont get much info from them. ALso, i heard that they modify their ram slots, and power supply.

im only 15 years old i dont have the money to buy all of those programs i only have enought to by a desktop built for me from dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom