DFI NF3 Skt939 AGP is on it's way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
No this isn't some horrible trick :p

I just ordered my DFI Nf3 Socket 939 AGP board :D

I can feel the power flowing from my venice as we speak......oh man I can't wait to get this thing, finish my case mod, and see what this venice can do!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

the wait is finally over......and I haven't even been waiting as long as some people......mmmmmmmmmm delicious.....I will indeed hopefully have some benches and OC's within the week assuming I got a good venice and whatnot

Nice nubius :) U deserve it. Remember the screenies!

and how much did the mobo go for?

The mobo was $125....with a $10 off coupon :D

after shipping and taxes and with the coupon total in, it was $133.......damned california taxes! .....the cali taxes was like $10 in itself so that took care of the coupon lol......not a bad price indeed IMO considering last time I checked the neo2 plat from MSI was like $140

About taxes, i believe New York is the most heavily taxed state in America, so I know what you mean :(

Gas is like 2.84 for regular. on a GOOD day

for some dumb reason i got gas for a 1.09 yesterday... hmmm whats goin on w/ that? BTW nice board, lets see the benchies and screenies and PICS!!

pfff...freakin attention whore, I didn't make a scene when I got my stuff, GEEZ

IMGA0525.jpg

Anyways, nf4 is gonna take your nf3 to SCHOOL biatch :p

pfff...freakin attention whore, I didn't make a scene when I got my stuff, GEEZ
lol I've made a post for the 6600GT, 6800GT, the water cooling.....anything new I get I post it :D hell I even posted the venice even though I couldn't run it :p

Besides I'll be able to have benches and crap within a week hopefully.....assuming everything goes smoothly.

Also I MAY be able to fit on my current NB cooler on the DFI board....it looks like it may come damn close to the card, but it just might fit :D

BTW nice board, lets see the benchies and screenies and PICS!!
Won't be here until monday, or saturday at the earliest.

Good luck with the sink, the stock comes within literally milimetres of the edge of my card, I worry even the slightest bump will give the fan or the card a ding. Stock seems to work good enough anyways and isn't particularily loud either.

yea on MSI, the mobo fan is literally a mm from my X850 XT...worries me some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom