Son wants to build computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i don't run the site unfortunately, but just want it to become something out of nothing, because I think that site deserves some credit

They have some issues with AMD CPUs. They are great with Intel, but they havent nailed down the AMD thing yet. MSI and DFI (especially DFI) are much, much better than the Asus A8N Deluxe

You might be right. I heard good things about Asus from the Intel side, so I assumed they wouldn't have issues with AMD.

sorry Mr. X, you site sucks, your products suck, and your prices suck

and 003, who the hell said that he neeed that extra cache? a newer-gen gfx card wil help him MUCH more than that xtra cache will ever do

Thanks again everyone The bottom line is I said if he makes honor roll in school every marking period I would spring for a new system.It's pay up time. I know for a first build it kinda high end but thats what he's looking for. I also think he want's some bragging rights he play's online at at some lan place they have 24 hour lan partys every other week. so after this build. Then I get his computer which compared to mine is kickass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom