Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ad says Exchange Only, You changed your heart over night??? We said we would correct the incorrect part(s) and would return at NO COST. Our Ads ALL say no REFUND, EXCHANGE ONLY. We will not honor the claim, we will return with correct part(s) as promised. You said last night everything was fine, now this morning a change of heart. And yes, we have a lawyer who deals specifically with Online Purchases, it's to keep us safe in the event you file a claim, and still keep the computer. (It can happen) We will do as discussed prior and return this machine to you. (Along with Shipping Dues Refunded)

correction i have the add here and it does not say exchange only once again you have your ad messed up with another. Playing games is fun so lets play.

I have pictures taken from the shipping right down to the last detail. I have all correspondence printed saved and burned to disk including all screen shots. I'm downright pissed off now...............I want my money back and deservedly so.............its just.

Ok, Since you seem to have the Ad, I sure would like to know what ad, heres what the ad says (if you scroll to SELLERS RETURN POLICY)

Shipping, payment details and return policy

Shipping Cost Services Available Available to
FREE Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service United States Only
Will ship to N. and S. America, Europe.
Shipping insurance
US $11.20 Optional
Seller's return policy:
Item must be returned within: 7 Days Refund will be given as: Exchange
Return Policy Details: Please See Deatils within Auction
Seller's payment instructions
Thank you - We accept all types of payments in USD only please.

Here is the Address to the original Ad also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5203802794&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESO:IT&rd=1

Thats Dis-Honest to say Rob, The Ad Does Say that.

its all good man now i know you were trying to rip me off because as soon as i shipped the product back and asked for my money back you got nasty with me by way of e-mail. Its all good. Like I said you played the wrong game with the wrong party. I have already contated Alienware, ,IBM ect....ect....I will contact anybody and everybody I can. The games are just begining for you I see. See to yo its a game to me Im the one suffering so its not a game.

Rob, You got very nasty with me first. And now your spreading around incorrect statements. Why woulnd't we get nasty? We're trying to be easy about this, but I do not understand your intent.

Quote from Raze:
correction i have the add here and it does not say exchange only once again you have your ad messed up with another. Playing games is fun so lets play.

I'm sure that will look good to PayPal
"Playing Games is So Fun"

Who's really being nasty here?

Just remember you just put your ad and information up there along I didnt. Also can you explain why I sent you money for insurance on the computer when you shipped and no insurance was purchased.

And we got nasty because your last email said, you were sending it back to get the correct part, then once it was sent, you then stated you want a refund. I think I know what your trying to do, and thats submit tracking first to paypal saying you sent it back, and just filing a claim while telling us something different. I actually feel that now your trying to rip us off. I don't understand.. We'll do as discusssed in your emails. We will return unit, with correct part.

This is not a game man you are stealing from people. You will learn. I will comment no further. You can have your last word in these forums. I will only talk to people who are willing to help me in this matter as to who else can be contacted cause obviously who ever it is, Is not enough for you and your kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom