DFI lanparty ULTRA-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
I will be building my first computer soon, and wanted to use the DFI lanparty ULTRA -D mobo.

A lot of replies on newegg say things like 'not a beginners board!' and 'i had a lot of trouble with ram frequincies' and 'my ram didn't work in dual channel mode'

So im stumped here, could you guys tell me if it's a good board from your expieriences with it? if it's not a beginner board oculd you recommend me one that's better within the same price range?

Thanks!

The RAM problems are usually fixed with BIOS updates and time, from what I hear.

The not beginners board comes from the insane amount of options in the bios, that most DFI boards, let alone NVidia DFI boards (And Lanparty board) have.

Excellent board from what I've read.

Man don't let those people on newegg get to you. After all, it's just "assembling" a computer.. As long as u don't do anything really stupid, don't worry so much :).. Just read the manual (DFI) first so that u are comfortable with everything and you should be good :)..

If you want to overclock, than the DFI lanparty are the boards you want to get. I will even recomend it to you even if you are not overclocking, due to its stability.

The overclocking options are never ending (well they are, but it has the more options than any other board.)

I wish I waited a month for them to come out.

lol, they also said that manual was shit. so i got a bit worried.
so anyone at all on TF had problems with theirs if they have it? or more opions would be great .

ah i see. thanks for that info :p :p :p

damn neweggians, yes, neweggians, they have their own culture and religion and nation. i think.
they all can die because their reviews suck anus.

The DFI board is just as easy as any othre board out there.
lol no it's not....it's got tons more options in the RAM alone....but generally if you're just putting it all together you'll be fine.....it's once you go to overclock you'll be overwhelmed by the options presented to you.

heres a good site for the board: www.dfi-street.com
That's not just "a good site", it's THE site for any DFI board....all the dfi reps are there.....mostly a guy named AngryGames, he's the luck SOB that gets all the new boards and crap to play around with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom