Lyrics rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
Does anyone know of software that can take out the words in a song???? It would be awesoem to have!!!!

You mean like, telling the computer : listen to the music and tell me what they are saying??

no

No thats still way off. I meant that if you wanna like extract or edit a song so that there are no words just the music.

there are programs out there that will remove the chours, if that's what you want, but in my opinion, nothing does a good job really, the only way really is to search for that song's insturmental...

No but that is a really good idea. I heard about some software that you could type lyrics and then make it sound like any music artist you wanted to. From eminem to celion dion. Very cool stuff.

there arnt many instumentals out there.(well not kazza and they always f*up halfway with that screetch) Do artists mind if their instrumentals are avaliable cuz it fun putting in your own words :)

That sccrreeech is the RIAA,,, base-tards!

As for the instruemental ,, most artists put one out ,,

and you are right it is fun putting your own words in,,

:)

The RIAA bloody has to accept we arnt buying cds we are dl them because its so convinient and can you honestly say youve ever liked every single song in a cd. The riaa has to adjust to this cuz we aint changing. Maybe if they said each dl is 10c id pay that and they might make good money from that because tons of ppl dl.

PS where could i find those chours softening software might as well try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom