10 cpu coolers that are around 2 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes biased somehow.... look at what I quoted. He gave real numbers, but hsi wording made it sound like the Zalman would be annoying at lower sounds then its competator, which have the same sound or worse.

Pretty much, it seems like hes say "The zalman's spec would make it one of the quietest heatsink around, if they wernt so LOUD."

Thats the impression I got from reading it.

How much were those headphones? And is the audio good, or were they just durable? PM me so as not to clog this with completely unrelated garbage.... I'd appreciate it.

Did u notice how some of the coolers did not have a polished surface why did the manufacturers not do that.How much more would it cost to have a clean contact area with the cpu?

so it would really add on to the price tag.So is'nt there a way to do this by yourself what is that called again.

no it is some thing else not polishing I reaserched it is called Lapping thats what I ment I was reading an article on dry ice and the guy finished the base of the dry ice container useing sandpaper working his way up to 1600 grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom