my mouse is skippy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My razer (best mouse made) diamondback wont read on my desk

I have a thread in the gaming section for great cheap mousepads.

a 20$ steelpad is a good investment for a pad though... a 40$ steelpad like mine is great :cool:

Pad's make a world of difference

lol hey guys i guess ur right it works great without the mousepad mousepads suck...but i will have to say i like laser mouses becauses cleaning them optical wheel mouses is nasty .. well thanks for the help

burned-ati said:
no the mouse i have is a laser mouse its got the red laser on the bottom and the laser is clean and every thing it just acts very jumpy when im using a mouse pad with it.....whens its just on my desk with no mouse pad it works fine. so what im saying do i need a different mouse pad? the one i got is some cheap solid black one

What is your mouse brand and model number? Should be on the bottom.

my optical mouse skips about too. i just use the stock dell mouse mat which came with my pc, althoygh i suspect the mouse is not the best mouse money can buy, so i suppose that makes a difference. a good quality mouse mat designed for optical mice does work better than a rollerball mouse tho...

desiboi said:
Wow Chris, that's good maintenace, not.

Why should I clean it more frequently? When it's in a closed surface, no dust gets in the reader.

However i cleaned the top more often

dust gets built up on the rubber pads on my mouse, it gets annoying but i should clean mine soon, what should I use to clean the hole for the "eye" or w/e, Q-tip with alcohol or wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom