Still Undecided!! LCD or CRT...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I like a good debate...
Right now I'm leaning towards LCD, sry guys: I will go and look at some display models this week and let you all know. I will also let you know if I buy a new monitor and if I like it or not, or take it back and switch types....
Keep the posts comin and I would love some more input from other people if possible....!!!!!! Thanks most to those who have responded thoroughly! Much appreciated!

Well I figure if your willing to spend $200 on something that is used everyday and is supposed to last, why not spend $400??

I will also let you know if the "sore eyes/glaring" problem is improved with my new monitor...as I have dealt with it for 5 yrs...

isnt max resolution way higher on a good crt?
Yeah, it typically is, but most people don't go over 1024 anyways due togfx card limitations. I run my LCD at 1680x1050 (native resolution) it looks great and even though most CRT's can go higher than that, I doubt many people ever use it.

One thing about CRT's though, they still look good at any resolution, to where LCD's start looking not as good when not in native resolution. Make sure you have a system that can run the screen at native for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom