X-FI Audio Processor: I want it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dale5605 said:
They aren't using an Intel processor in the thing, they are just saying that for comparison but clearly you can't understand that.

You're too tense. I was making an anology on his anology.

senseless said:
Ok, then what exactly are you implying? That m-audio with much less processing power can give you better game performance than creative because they do it more efficiently?

dude please dont make this like an ATI vs Nvidia thread. So you dont like creative we get the point, so just drop it cause some of them do. they like a flashy new look so let them waste their money to find out it wasnt worth it in time. Creative is creative no matter what product they put out. they are still gonna be the same, pay more for not much more that what you had that was top of the line yesterday. get what im saying?

P.P. Mguire said:
dude please dont make this like an ATI vs Nvidia thread. So you dont like creative we get the point, so just drop it cause some of them do. they like a flashy new look so let them waste their money to find out it wasnt worth it in time. Creative is creative no matter what product they put out. they are still gonna be the same, pay more for not much more that what you had that was top of the line yesterday. get what im saying?
So you tell him to drop it, yet you spout out some negative opinions toward Creative youself, lmao.

Regardless of the fact that this is a "CREATIVE" product, it's a product that will augment the gaming experience to a new level. I don't see any information about any other company developing a component of this caliber. It just happens to be creative. May-be M-AUDIO will develop something similar? Or turtle beach? Who cares... It's just the promise of better things to come that I get excited about...

Add this to the soon to be (PPU) due out around this years holiday system and we're going to happily welcome the Unreal Engine 3 to our gaming systems...

No i was telling him to drop it cause i could go all off on M-audio like he is on creative. im just telling him that yall want it and he dosent so he shouldnt be part of the convo if hes just gonna critisize harshly towards it. cause obviously yall dont care.

with all these pci boards next thing you know the cpu will only make the clock tick in the task bar o_O

Kadahaf said:
Hmm how much fps wise would you be gaining from say...an audigy 2?
Coming off of an m-audio or turtle beach, I would say maybe 1-2 average fps, from 6 or 8 channel onboard, probably 4-5 average fps, from stereo onboard you will probably drop a frame. These are all just estimates though, I'm not sure if people actually benchmark this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom