Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
venice and san diego since they are the newest core with the latest instructions and best overclockability

which core is better out of those two? i heard something like the bigger the city name the better it is, so if this is true the san diego would be best right?

san diego is better because it has a larger cache, but they are also more money because they don't make processors below 3700+

reggie_da_man said:
which core is better out of those two? i heard something like the bigger the city name the better it is, so if this is true the san diego would be best right?
That true? I've never heard that before, but I guess it makes sense. But, what about cores not named after cities, or where do they go after they pick the biggest city?

lol I haven't heard of this 'bigger city name' stuff, but in this case I suppose it's true......the ONLY difference between venice and san diego is that the san diego has 1mb L2 cache vs the venice having 512kb L2 cache, so basically it comes down to which one you can afford.

or where do they go after they pick the biggest city?
Guess we can look forward to CPUs named "supercalafrajilisticexpialadotious" in the future then

lmao... its just something i heard from a friend i dont know if its true but so far i dont see anything wrong with that statement, it might just be a coincidence.

btw... is "supercalafrajilisticexpialadotious" a city???(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom