which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David2004

In Runtime
Hey, whats up all. I'm back for another question for you guys. This time is not about me, it's about my friend. He wants to build a new pc(I'll be helping him build it, since I recently built mine). He has come up with everything he wants. He just doesn't know what case to get. He said he would rather have a case with a side panel window so he can show off in the inside but he said if it doesn't have one its ok. I have the A-TOP X-Blade case. Anways I suggested this one...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133154

What do you guys think of it? Is there one around 160 that you would think would be better for the price?

cya later

Any one else have any opinions about this case? I dont want to tell my friend to get this case if there is truely a better case out there for the price range, anways off to bed... 2 more days of school!!!!!!! woot :p

I like the Aspire X Navigator. It has 5 fans (4 80mm and 1 120mm on the side). One fan is in the front, one on top, and the 120mm on the side. You can put the other two either on the back, or one on the front and one on the back. Only problem is that the side is set to exhaust, but I easily changed it around and now it blows right on my graphics card and processor fan (nice for overclocking, not to mention the processor getting cool air from outside the case). But, the case you have is good too. Just wanted you to see all of your possibilities.

Nevermind, they don't make the cases with a 120mm fan on the side anymore, it is just an 80mm on the side (or at least I don't see them). Go with the case you have.

theory, that might be the ugliest(sp?) case ive ever seen.. haha ~ but the red looks sweet.

003, what make the lian cases so good? i know a lot of people love them here at these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom