Mirar Toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rescan with hijack and put a check next to the following items then click "fix all checked"
As well if you did n't run spybot search and destroy then I would encourage you to do so as well then feel free to repost a fresh log for further review.

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {D6DFF6D8-B94B-4720-B730-1C38C7065C3B} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
O2 - BHO: NN_Bar_Helper - {8A0DCBDA-6E20-489C-9041-C1E8A0352E75} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NN_Bar31.dll
O3 - Toolbar: My &Web Search - {07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: NN_WebBand - {179E4B4A-76C3-4F65-BCED-C9FA1A28D2EF} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NN_Bar31.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GreenHorseTickerBar] C:\Program Files\Tickerbar\TickerBar.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [wcmdmgr] C:\WINDOWS\wt\updater\wcmdmgrl.exe -launch
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Pulse] C:\Program Files\Pulse\Pulse.exe -splash
O4 - Startup: Stickies.lnk = C:\Program Files\stickies\stickies.exe
O4 - Startup: TickerBar.lnk = C:\Program Files\Tickerbar\TickerBar.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.xanga.com

Mobo, thanks for the links and help. My IE is now clear of the unwanted toolbars. Those are some good programs to have.

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
I recently acquired this [explitive deleted] toolbar. How? I don't know. It shows up as the NN_WebBand in my toolbars, but I can't uncheck it to get rid of it.

I need a way to get rid of this toolbar. I also need the answer usable for the Technologically Challenged (me).

Any help?

Dave :D

Two days of searching for a way to get rid of MIRAR.
Found MIRAR'S own uninstall site.
It seems to have worked for me.
go to:

remove.getmirar.com

looks like they don't want anyone to know about it?

lwyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom