4000+ @ 3463mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the pimprig motto used to go "OC it up until it burns, buy a new one and dont go as far" that's the only way to OC :p

this isn't a 24/7 use kind of OC guys.....it's called a suicide shot......there'd be no point in stress testing it for 24/48 hours so I don't know why you're even asking, plus they'd have to continually resupply the dry ice during that period.

*nods in agreement with nubius*

congrats on the OC, inspires me to push my OC to the limit as well :p

whats the super pi 1M time with that beasty?

Alright, here we have it, a perfect example of someone for the Advanced Section.

EXCELLENT job Jason! With the DI and the mega 'suicide shot' as the Nubi put it, thats a tru OC'er there.

Charles, why you hatin on him? Of course it can be cheated, but just because you cant OC that well dosent mean he cheated. I mean, look at all the people at XS with those numbers. Around here, that is one bad ass OC, but over there (no offense Jason) but that would be your ordinary run of the mill good OC. So Charles, until you can do better, shut up.

SHAMELESS PLUG!!!
http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57131

Jason, what did you use to stop condensation? Did you use the guide I posted? Here is a perefect example of someone tht could take full use of my posts, and the information I supply on occasion will not be useless!

(bows to your OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom