i need a new computer, help me please , i dotn know much about the specs , I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
u could do it in a couple of hours. it doesnt take long. to be honest, formatting the hard drive is always a bigger pain in the ass.

and by things to sit on, im assuming u mean sockets/slots/bays? then yes, the case has bays, the mobo has the slots and the socket for the CPU. if i were you, i would do a lot of online research before hand so u know exactly what is going into ur comp.

i guess i will keep looking for pre built ones on the net like bestbuy.com ect.

i dotn knwo what im buying ,
but i am not geting my computer from
my home town

If there's a Fry's in your area, I suggest buying one of the machines that they build.

Monarch is very good; I don't see why you are having trouble navigating thru their website.

I cannot stress this enough:
DO NOT RESORT TO BUYING A DELL!!

EDIT: I'd suggest buying a Mac Mini, but since they will be changing architectures soon, I'm not really sure if that would be wise.

I wouldn't buy a pre built computer if I was you, they cut lots of corners, use cheap hard drives, ect.....

If you don't want the hassle of building one yourself then ask a couple computer stores(or if you see a geek walking around frys) how much they'd charge you for assembling parts that you bought, and installing windows/drivers and all that shi t. Think low 100 range. Then you can get a computer thats recommended to you by...... well start a new thread asking for recommendations.

You should be happy with the comp aspire.comptech designed, except that motherboard is pci-e, and the video card is agp.... sooo maybe this video card instead
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814145108

you could go with something cheaper, but this is about as low as I'd go.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814170067

It would be nice to have a sata dvd drive but those are still few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom