i need a new computer, help me please , i dotn know much about the specs , I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
u want specs , i'll built the comp 4 u for a 1000 , what u need for all those movies, is a 250 gb harddrive get the sata cause it's easier to install . It's only 114.00, for memory u need 1gb price range is about 50 - a 80 the most.video card this is where you'll spend half you money on.Get a sappfire radeon X800 is it's like 200 - 360.For sound get the audigy 2 zs . For the motherboard get pg5d2/asus i paid 176 for this motherboard , for cpu get a 3.2 or a 3.4 range i dunno go to www.pricewatch.com

lol , i havent even had that experience,

ill look more into it ,

this manual that the one guy talkd about getting with the motherboard,

is it pretty detailed

i might be able to do it if it says , connect this here, connect that there

what happens if the tower you buy to install all of your self , winds up and isnt big enough or small enough on teh inside.

Then dont get a mid tower for a case, get a full size one. The size difference is obvious.

Motherboard manuals are detailed. Quite. Some even come with Stickers of where things are connected, like mine :-D.

EDIT: Oldpic of my Fullsize Tower =

Cheers-
IMG_1718.jpg

i think its going to be too copmlicated espeacially looking at your picture. lol , i can afford all this , but its still expensive purchase for me.

oh , i dont play games what so ever, on my pc, i play playstation , i mean i know i need a video card , for mov. , avi. ect, but its not an important issure for me to have a video card from heaven, i wont be watching dvds on it. just burning them .

:)

in all honesty i do think it would be fun trying to build one , but im not sure , i will have to think about it some more, im guessing your twower comes with the brackets for your boards, and everythign to sit on?

how long does it take to put it all together ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom