Grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
Yesterday i went out and found myself a new MP3 player. The company name is MPIO (FL350). When i bought it i didn't realize that it was an MP3 player that you had to charge through the USB ports... whoever came up with that method of charging needs a smack in the head.

Anyway, i can't get the dumb thing to charge OR be detected by my comp. I updated my chipset and i even updated the "software" it came with, still nothing. I tryed it on my G/f's computer and it still didn't detect it.

anyone got any bright ideas?

Cheers-

If it's not taking power from a USB port

- Their's no power going to your USB prots
- It's broken
- Your PC is broken

It wont turn on because...ITS NOT CHARGED Simon..

Well chris, everything in my usb ports seem to be workin fine, so i assume its a p.o.s?

Get a replacement for it.

(Is there any way of changing the batteries? If there isn't I would get a different one. There is only so many charges a battery can take.)

:grind:

When i first left it plugged in, it was into my g/f's laptop over night because thats where i slept. But now I found another, in-depth, user's manual that says it may not charge in notebooks/laptops. Also it says to leave it plugged in for 2-3 hours for charging. SO, if in a few hours time i go to unplug it and it doesnt work i guess i'll have no choice but to return it for another one.

Thanx anyways:confused:

Cheers=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom