Can i have some PSU recommendations :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is truely only one PSU that I would recommend to you.
Well, there are two. And this company will ship to the UK. If you want quiet and 400+ watts then this is the PSU for you. You also said best bang for your buck... You'll get a heck of a bang outta this PSU. As far as looks nice??? Don't worry about the looks of a PSU. If you buy a pretty PSU and it dies, you now have a pretty paper weight...

HERE:
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/viewproduct.php?show=S41ATX
http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/viewproduct.php?show=S41ATX

I was told to stay at least 16.34 miles away from the nearest PC power and cooling. They're horrid

Well, whoever told you that is a complete a uder idiot. They have no idea what they are talking about. Do you believe everything you are told? Why are they horrid? Back up your statements with a little fact? I'd love to hear this...

PCP&P uses only the best internal components in their PSU's. They are solid as a rock during the heaviest loads. Also, they back their products with a 5 Year warranty.

Ask anyone in this forum, they'll tell you that PCP&P is the best PSU you can buy, though expensive, you get what you pay for.

Kadahaf: You recommended a thermaltake $39.00 PSU? Boy, i'd listen to your recommendations in the future...

riiight I was told by someone who has been on guru3d for over 5 years and atm I cant find the post where he also listed ocz as a shit company to get psus from, price means shit quality is more important, but I guess you didnt know that

Kadahaf said:
riiight I was told by someone who has been on guru3d for over 5 years and atm I cant find the post where he also listed ocz as a shit company to get psus from, price means shit quality is more important, but I guess you didnt know that

PCP&C are by far the WORLD'S BEST PSU

However havok, i think it's over his price range <-_->

Not so.... ^_^

I just bought a 480watt Antec Neopower...

Cheapest place that i found that sold it was.......wait for it......

Amazon :S

Although someone said this PSU was overkill for my needs, i didnt think it was too expensive and it ticked all my boxes :p

good choice
that psu will last you a couple systems
the moduality is nice too
have fun unplugging evedrything in your case and then replugging it all in again

Kadahaf said:
Oh my gosh, PCP&P and OCZ are a couple of the best PSU manufacturers along with Antec and Thermaltake.

Quick question, i have no idea if my mobo is 24 pin or 20 pin. Im guessing its probably not the better one as i have a socket 748 cpu on a S**T motherboard :p

As the Antec Neo power comes with one of those 24-20 pin converters, am iright in saying theres not going to be any compatability issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom