iPod Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had 2 micros (one was stolen) and neither had any headphone jack problems. i have, however, heard that it's a notorious problem with the micros, so i know how you feel. i probably would not have boughten them myself if i have known about it.

if you don't want a micro though, check out the iriver h10, it's also 5gb, has a fm radio plus a color screen, which is nice. although, i highly recomend you get a 20gb, when i bought my micro a few months ago i couldn't fill half of it, now i already have over 10gb of music, and i really regret buying a 5gb mp3 player. if you decide to get a 20gb, for sure get the iaudio x5. color screen, plays video, really really nice player, my friend has one.

foreverxyoung said:
i didnt want the zen micro cuhz of one, i have a fetish for mp3s and the mini has pretty skins xD hahaha. and umm the zen micro, my freidn has one and its super sexy and all but the earjack is soo unreliable. It broke for him cuhz he used a differnt earphone.. lol i just want something reliable.. thats all. oh yeah, and somthing i can dress up !! ROFL

people who talk like you do forever..I don't know but the incapability to use half english just bothers me at times. I could barely understand what you were talking about until I read it a few times.
and if you do choose an ipod, just don't get the mini, get the full size on it's better.

Hacp said:
Obviously, you guys don't know about the headphone jack problem creative has. It gets loose. It gets loose on the dell djs too because creative makes the dell djs for dell. Also, it has a shorter battery ife. 9 claimed hours, probably shorter than that.

Don't even consider the dell ones. It's soo cheap of marketing to call them "Dell DJ" when a DJ wouldnt even touch one of them.

DJ's dont use mp3 players like ipod, dell "dj" and zen's.

jorsoft03 said:
I think Creative makes a better overall product. Also, accessories and battery replacements are WAY cheaper thank Ipod's, plus the FM Tuner is a really nice feature.
One other thing, Ipod Mini comes with only a cable and Audio software, that's it. Creative's Zen Micro comes with the usb cable, armband, and a wall charger. Those two accessories will run you $60 from Apple, but they're included with the Zen.

ipod mini comes with
- ipod
- usb cable
- firewire cable also used with wall charger
- headphones
- belt clip

I have myself a Zen Touch 20GB, and it has no headphone jack problems. In fact it's a great player.

I have a ipod mini and its working great for me, the only prob is the headphones, they break easy if you blast them for a while and then the sound will be crappy.

Hacp said:
Obviously, you guys don't know about the headphone jack problem creative has. It gets loose. It gets loose on the dell djs too because creative makes the dell djs for dell. Also, it has a shorter battery ife. 9 claimed hours, probably shorter than that.

no, iPod has a #e!! a lot of problems, battery goes dead after like 2 years, and the hard drive too, and the wheel... it's an Apple thing, they make everything look soo nice on the outside, but on the inside there's $#!t...same with the OSX, graphics are really good, but not as "user friendly" and fast as windows...:p

oh, by the way, the battery problem is fixed, the OS on the Creative Micro had a bug that drained your battery, but now you can download a new verison of the OS where they fixed that...

I just got my Ipod color!!! It's awesome! I can look at screenshots of Doom 3 and HL2 wherever I go! Oh, and uh... it plays music I think. But whatever...

The battery goes out on almost all lit ion batteries after like 500 charge cycles. Also, no one would know about the click wheel breaking after 2 years because the click wheel has only been invented for like 18 months! Finally, apple uses the same hard drive as anyone else does, so if your claims about hard drive failure are true, then it must be true for all models of all mp3 players. Finally, if you are to get the ipod mini- get the 4gb one for 180 dollars with a student discount.
Btw iriver h10 is also good, but more expensive than the mini and less battery life. Does have a color screen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom