Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Don't Care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the 6800 for myself and was gonna unlock the pipes. either way its still better than my 5600ultra :) so should i or not? just wait for the 7600 or w/e?

yan. is there really anypoint spending the money on a x800xl if ur gonna be replacing it in about 2months? save ur money and get a higher spec card then.

Just played the BF2 demo on uber high of settings, runs nice and smooth on the x800 xl. And that game looks absolutely amazing. Not sure why you can put an entire box of M249 at a guy 20 feet away and he won't die, but anyway...

YanBooth said:

I will probably just get the X800XL...

Seems you've already made your mind up...

If i were you i would get the 6600GT. Its much cheaper than the others, it will do everything you want, and whats the point in buying a 6800GT or X800XL when you will be upgrading again shortley :rolleyes:

Well, here are my options, buy something like the 6600GT which sucks, and then as soon as the next generation is out, I would have to be and get away from the 6600GT... Or I can get something decent now, but not as bad as the 6600GT, and then wait for ATi and nVidia to come out with their stuff, and get a good idea which is better for the money, and by then the price will have dropped enough to make the money saved now by buying a 6600GT kind of pointless. I am very good at thinking things through, and I enjoy things to work well, even though that may come at a price.

Anyhow, I will consider the 6600GT, but the X800XL & 6800GT are the top two choice.

I WISH ATi WOULD MAKE THE X800XT AIW IN PCI-EXPRESS!!! Then I would buy it, and when the next gen. comes out, I can put it in another rig, as I have familly that are looking at buying a media PC when their condo is going to be finished, which will be in some time, so, no money lost ;) BUT DARN YOU ATI!!! PCI-e is worth it, make it in PCI-e...

Yan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom