Will my PSU power all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some really cool PSUs out there. Ones with detachable cables and super quiet fans. And like 30A on the 12V. But thats overkill. Or not.

I plan on overclocking my CPU, video card, and possibly my RAM. Will I have enough power to do this and still be stable?

dont think it would hurt any at all, oh and charles mines a raidmax scorpio and its filled w/ fans and now i just nought a cold cathode! :p HD runs alot and i dont have a [problem. maybe you just got a bad one out of the bunch.

Jeez I have another question not relating to the topic but its my thread so F U haha. My motherboard has a huge heatsink on the North chipset. Im afraid the zalman7000 hsf wont fit. If it doesnt can I just take the chipset heatsink off? Does a chipset absolutely have to have one? They probably put it there for a reason but Im going to be overclocking the hell out of my CPU so thats more important right now.

I worry too much...

you need both if yor gonna OC alot. the Northbridge gets hot and when it does will get very unstable and then your OC wil lbe crap. So you need both on there to work right.

We have the same case man, mines yellow and the front LEDs all burned out :-\

But the old PSU just couldnt handle all the shit i had so it went into my sisters low end machine....

Are the front LEDs accurate? And were the fans that came with it good? Im not saying anything about the PSU I dont want to jinx it.(knock on wood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom